ADI continues to offer its legacy services of Secondary OR Quantitative Research for companies to leverage the ocean of data available on internet. Our strength in the area includes:
- Significant experience in providing secondary research services to healthcare information database and services companies.
- Understanding various elements of data needs and building dedicated teams/processes.
- Vast experience in presenting large datasets into a simplified graphs/dashboard.
- Building a custom dashboard which can help navigate through different combination of data fields to quickly visualize the trends and results.
Clinical Data Mining
Clinical Research from IND, Sectoin 505(b)2, Summary Reports & Clinical Study Reports (CSRs)
Adverse Event mining for pharmacovigilance.
Literature searching for references
Scientific Paper mining for publications and presentations
Quality Check for reference check of URLs
Data Automation & Integration
Intelligent Information Database Management, using human analytics and auto data collection tools.
Using Big Data tool to generate a structured database and dashboard for faster decision making from a very large & unstructured information sources.
Information database – Backend & frontend tool development, Data scrapping, Curation & maintenance.
Building a dedicated team rapidly based on the objective of database products & making it market-ready in shortest possible time.
Often our application for collecting data is different from the tool that empowers the raw data into meaningful information. To deal with this hurdle, our team uses the blend of manual and automated system to convert data into desired structure. Some of the applications of our work includes:
- OCR & Data Scrapping
- SQL to No SQL and vice-a-versa
- Clinical trial data conversion – SDTM, ADaM
- Data Compatibility and Quality Checks